From logging to mill yard to land management, Sy-Klone offers you more uptime than ever! Keeping your filter's clean and your machines running longer means more money in your pocket. Forestry applications produce large chunks of debris as well as fibrous and dust-like debris which prematurely clog the air filter. Whether your debris is light or extreme, Sy-Klone has the precleaning solution for you.
Challenges of equipment in a forestry environment:
- Short filter life
- Mixed debris in the engine
- Oil contamination
- Increased maintenance cycles
- Equipment damage from falling trees
Challenges of equipment owners/operators in a forestry environment:
- Exposure to dust and debris
- Poor cab pressurization
- Contaminated respirable air within the cab
Sy-Klone offers two types of products to minimize downtime for both the equipment and the worker. For maintaining engine performance, check out the Series 9000® and the XLR Powered Precleaner®. For cab filtration and pressurization, check out the RESPA®-CF2 and the RESPA®-FFX2.
You can also find more information about the success of our products in these articles:
- Fire Dozers: Keeping Air Clean in the Heat of Action
- RESPA-CF Wins French Gold Award for innovations in Safety at the FOIRE DE CHÄLONS show.