OPTIMAX 9502 Series Generic Assemblies for 500 to 650 CFM (14.16 to 18.41 m3/m)
Your machine or engine must have a functional exhaust scavenger connection already incorporated or retrofitted to the muffler/silencer. If the exhaust system on your machine does not have a scavenger port, we recommend the Series 9000 Single-Stage Precleaner.
- Flange Selection is based on the location of your scavenger connection:
- Use a Bottom Flange model when the the scavenger connection is above the hood line.
- Use a Top Flange model when the scavenger connection is below the hood line.
- Screen Selection:
- If you are in a heavy debris situation, such as landfill or forestry, select the model with the included heavy-debris screen.
- For agricultural applications, select the model without the included screen and purchase the new Agriculture Screen Kit, available separately. This screen is extremely effective against chaff, bean dust, and other fine debris. See the sy-klone.com video library to see it in action!
- The precleaner outlet is 6 inches. Additional parts or adaptation (sold separately) may be required due to variations in filter housing orientation or inlet size.