Gideon PPC: How It Works
>> Go to Gideon PPC (Powered Precleaner) Product Information
How it works:
1st ejection cycle:
- Debris-laden air enters the primary ejection chamber.
- Debris particles are accelerated outward by centrigugal forces. The particles then ride along the outer wall of the ejection chamber.
- When the debris reaches the ejection port, it is expelled back into the atmosphere.
2nd ejection cycle:
- Air is accelerated as it passes through louvers, further enhancing the debris-separating forces.
- Finer debris is then stratified in the secondary ejection chamber.
- When the fine debris reaches the ejection port, it is expelled back into the atmosphere.
- Clean air continues into the air filter housing.
- Extends maintenance intervals which lowers cost per operating hour.
- Powered precleaner adds no resistance to airflow - air is pushed by precleaner rather than pulled by fan motor.
- Filter life extension reduces costs - some gain as much as 10-20x filter life. Sy-Klone recommends changing filter at 1000 hours even if resistance indicator has not alerted.
- Evaporator coils receive only precleaned, filtered air, avoiding main reason for repairs
- Designed for custom filtration applications.
Go to Gideon Powered Precleaner product information
Notice dirt and debris on all surfaces
6 months after Gideon® Technology installation,
coils are still clean