Our Patented Technology
>> Go to OPTIMAX Product Information
YouTube: See OPTIMAX
videos on our SyKlonePrecleaner Channel!
How it works:
1st Stage: Air is precleaned by a Series 9000
- Air enters the OPTIMAX® through a prescreen
(or optional heavy-debris screen screen) that removes the largest
- Curved particle-accelerator blades direct
air and dirt up against the sidewall.
- Strakes (angled fins) along the interior
surface move heavier-than-air debris towards the ejection slot.
- The pre-cleaned air exits stage one and
enters the second stage of the OPTIMAX®.
2nd Stage: Air passes through OPTIMAX
- Remaining fine heavier-than-air debris
swirls around the outer walls.
- Debris is then isolated in the exit tray of
- Isolated debris is removed through the
machines’s exhaust system.
- Clean air
continues to the engine’s air filter housing.
- Extends maintenance intervals which lowers
cost per operating hour
- Works in all weather
- Minimal maintenance required:
- Reduces maintenance downtime
- Designed with built-in heavy debris screen:
- Blocks large items from intake
- Non-reflective finish:
- Minimal operator distraction
- Dual-stage design is proven effective on
mixed debris in EXTREME conditions
See YOUR estimated savings - try our