>> Go to RESPA-SDX Product Information
How it works:
- Fresh air is pulled into Respa-SDX Primary
Unit by powered precleaner, adding no resistance to
- Precleaned air is filtered, then passes into
- HVAC air enters cab, which is protected by a
sensor system which alerts operator if cab pressurization drops.
- Cab air is pulled into a recirculation
- Recirculated air passes through a Respa-SDX
Recirc Unit, where airborne contaminants that enter the cab
when door is opened or from operator's shoes or clothing are removed.
- Precleaned, filtered, recirculated air
enters the HVAC plenum, where it is mixed with air delivered by the Respa-SDX
Primary Unit, and the cycle starts over.
See how the Respa Units work together
to reduce airborne contaminants in both fresh and recirculated air.