Sy-Klone Limited Warranty
What is covered:
All Sy-Klone International (“Sy-Klone”) products carry a limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
If a Sy-Klone product fails because of a defect in materials or workmanship within the applicable limited warranty period, Sy-Klone will replace the defective product or refund the purchase price, subject to the conditions stated in this Limited Warranty.
Sy-Klone’s Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
As to our powered products the following additional limitations apply:
- Powered products must be powered with a nominal voltage that is ±15% of the recommended voltage (12 or 24 Volt DC) with a residual RIPPLE value lower than 1%.
- For all plastic products, the operating temperature in working conditions must range between -4°F (-20°C) and +176°F (+80°C).
- The product must not be subject to vibrations levels exceeding the limits specified in the JIS D-1601 Standard (test for type e 2, class B, level 3).
- Series 9000®, OPTIMAX®, and non-powered RESPA® products are warranted for two (2) years from date of purchase.
- Gideon® Powered Precleaner, XLR Powered Precleaner®, and powered RESPA® products with brushed motors are warranted for the lesser of 5000 hours or two (2) years from date of purchase.
- Gideon® Powered Precleaner, XLR Powered Precleaner®, and powered RESPA® products with brushless motors are warranted for three (3) years from date of purchase.
- Electronic Products are warranted for ninety (90) days.
- Service Parts are warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase.
What is not covered:
This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER:
- Failures resulting from incorrect application.
- Damage caused by improper installation, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized repair.
- Failures resulting from parts not sold or approved by Sy-Klone.
- Damage to parts, fixtures, housings, attachments and accessory items that are not part of the Sy-Klone product, including but not limited to check valves and hoses.
- Failures from any other cause not directly related to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Cost of removal or reinstallation of part.
- Damage to plastic parts caused by operating in temperatures below -40°F (-40°C) and above +176°F (+80°C).
- Damage caused to motors by operating below -4°F (-20°C) and above +176°F (+80°C).
- Damage caused to motors powered with a nominal voltage that is outside ±15% of the recommended voltage (12 or 24 Volt DC) with a residual RIPPLE value greater than 1%.
This limited warranty is VOID if the product is altered or modified in any way including unauthorized repair efforts or the use of any service or repair parts other than those supplied by Sy-Klone .
If a defect in material or workmanship not caused by an excluded failure is found in the product during the warranty period, Sy-Klone will provide, at Sy-Klone's option, new replacement parts or Sy-Klone approved repair parts or assembled components needed to correct the defect. Sy-Klone reserves the right to provide a refund of the purchase price in lieu of replacement or repair at Sy-Klone's option. The replacement or repaired product will be sent to you freight prepaid or made available to you for pick up at a local dealer designated by Sy-Klone. Items replaced under this warranty become the property of Sy-Klone and shall be returned to Sy-Klone upon request.
Report your issue to Sy-Klone's Technical Services Department at 1-800-351-8265 or by fax to 904-448-6626 immediately. After contacting Sy-Klone, you may be required to deliver or send the product properly packaged, freight prepaid, to Sy-Klone. The user is responsible for the cost of shipping and packing.
Exclusions and Limitations on Damages and Remedies:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHETHER EXPRESSED BY AFFIRMATION, PROMISE, DESCRIPTION, DRAWING, MODEL OR SAMPLE. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SY-KLONE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, SY-KLONE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE AND ARE LIMITED TO THE PROVISIONS FOR REFUND, REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF THE WARRANTED PRODUCT AS SPECIFIED HEREIN.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from country to county or state to state.