Farmers are demanding reliability from their expensive equipment and safer, healthier enclosed cab work environments. Sy-Klone provides a variety of solutions for engine and cab enclosure filtration to help ag producers improve productivity and efficiency to maintain profit margins. Better air quality for engines and cab enclosures means your investments are better protected with Sy-Klone products. Learn how our engineering expertise can protect your operators and equipment.
Challenges of equipment in an agricultural environment:
- Short filter life
- Mixed debris in the engine
- Oil contamination
- Increased maintenance cycles
- Debris and chemical build-up in cab
Challenges of equipment operators in an agricultural environment:
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals/dust
- Poor cab pressurization
- Contaminated respirable air within the cab
Sy-Klone offers two types of products to minimize downtime for both the equipment and the worker. For maintaining engine performance, check out the Series 9000® and the XLR Powered Precleaner®. For cab filtration and pressurization, check out the RESPA®-CF2 and the RESPA®-FFX2.
You can also find more information about the success of our products in these articles:
- RESPA-CF Vortex HyperFLOW Awarded the Agricultural Engineering Top 50 Innovative Products
- Is the Enclosed Cabin on Your Farm Tractor Making You Sick?
- RESPA-CF Wins French Gold Award for innovations in Safety at the FOIRE DE CHÄLONS show.
- Case develops 721F Commodity King wheel loader specifically for agricultural applications