Executive Vice President, Regulations and Standards
Jeff is the Executive Vice President of Regulations and Standards. In this role, he is responsible for Sy-Klone's industry and governmental partnerships and participation in the global development of air quality standards and regulations. Currently, Jeff is the international project lead for three ISO standard initiatives. Jeff serves as the Convener of Technical Committee 82 – Mining – Working Group Nine. Under Jeff's leadership, in 18 months the 27 member working group, representing 10 countries developed ISO 23875 – Mining – Air quality control systems for operator enclosures – Performance requirements and test methods which became in International Standard in November 2020.
Jeff is the founder of the International Society of Environmental Enclosure Engineers (ISEEE) not for profit — comprised of leading experts from around the world on enclosure air quality engineering. Jeff's work has been published in numerous research and trade journals. He is also a peer reviewer for research published by The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)'s Dust Division. Jeff co-developed the Sy-Klone RESPA system and authored the RESPA Advisor Cab Monitoring patent for Sy-Klone.
Jeff is a graduate of the University of Florida.
In the Media
- Video Interview – New ISO Cab Air Quality Standard to Improve Equipment Operator Health Engineering and Design Insights
- Safe to Work – ISO 23875 Air Quality Standard Introduction
- Australian Mining – 2021 Air Filtration Trends
- Construction & Demolition Recycling – Setting the Standard
- SAE Truck & Off-Highway Engineering – Cab air quality: A critical component of operator comfort
- MACS ACtion – The Future of Cab Filtration, HVAC Design, and Operator Respiratory Health