The Sy-Klone Company, doing business as Sy-Klone International, retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images, and software owned by Sy-Klone International and hereby authorizes you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of transmitting or viewing the information. You may not mirror, modify or otherwise alter any files in this website for rebroadcast, or print the information contained therein, without written permission from Sy-Klone International. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Sy-Klone International copyright, patent or trademark.
The products below, their respective logos, as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are registered trademarks of Sy-Klone International and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.
|New Generation||Old Generation or Legacy Products|
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, IMAGES, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" BY SY-KLONE INTERNATIONAL SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO ITS DEALERS AND CUSTOMERS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Sy-Klone International assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this Web site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this publication. This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies, and not all products or services referenced herein are available in all areas. Changes are periodically added to the information, and Sy-Klone International may change the products or services described in this publication at any time. Contact Sy-Klone International for further information before relying on any information contained herein.
Should you choose to respond directly to Sy-Klone International with comments, questions, suggestions, ideas or the like relating to this Web site or Sy-Klone International products and services, you agree that such information shall be deemed as non-confidential and Sy-Klone International shall have no obligation to respond and be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
Sy-Klone International respects the rights of all copyright, trade name and trade mark holders and in this regard, Sy-Klone International has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal from its Web site of materials that infringe the rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement, please provide Sy-Klone International the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Sy-Klone International's Agent for notice of claims of infringement or regarding this site can be reached as follows:
CT Corporation System
1200 South Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33324