RESPA-CF2 Powered Fresh Air Precleaner/Filter/Pressurizer
|Where To Buy||For pricing, contact your local reseller|
The RESPA®-CF2 is the most advanced Cab Air Quality System available, delivering a powered precleaner, filter, and pressurizer in one compact, customizable unit. This innovation from Sy-Klone International offers the highest quality of filtration and pressurization at the lowest costs. The cost-effective system extends the HVAC system maintenance intervals while dramatically extending filter life—which saves on filter and labor costs to the user. The powered precleaning technology allows cabs/enclosures to sustain positive pressurization, thus keeping particulate out.
Right-click image above and open in new tab to enlarge.
RadialSHIELD Odor+HEPA, Ammonia+HEPA, and Gas+HEPA* filters available separately.
*Odor+HEPA in standard length only. Gas+HEPA and Ammonia+HEPA in extended Length only.
- Unique ruggedized design
- Flexible design to accommodate installation and application needs:
- Brushed and brushless motors
- Adjustable outlet and ejection port direction
- Corrosion-resistant fan blade
- Filtration option for any application
- Radial seal design eliminates the possibility of seal leakage
- Integrated pressure tap
How RESPA-CF2 Works: The Sy-Klone Effect
- Horizontal, Vertical (Rain cap end up)
- ≥90% @ 5 μm in normal operating range
- Ideal operation range: 0-130 CFM (0-3.68119 m/m)
- Extended operation range: up to 250 CFM (7.07921 m/m)
- Operation temperature: -40° C to +85° C (-104° to 185° F)
continuous; +100° C (215° F) short exposure. 288W initial start-up, 144W constant
- Glass-filled injection molded polypropylene exterior; metal fan blade; available 12V or 24V DC motor
with sealed housing and sealed ball bearings (CF)
RESPA Installation Quick-Start Guide [PDF] How to plan your installation and overcome obstacles
RESPA-CF2 Fresh Air Quality System Brochures
Off Highway Equipment:
Agricultural, Mining, Construction, Waste/Recycling, Demolition, Aggregates, Forestry, Fire Fighting, Radioactive Cleanup, Military
Stationary Operator Platforms:
Portable Field Offices, Control Rooms, Stationary Equipment, Command Posts, Crusher Cabins, Clean Rooms, Crew Quarters
Power Generation and Distribution: Ventilated Electric Boxes and Cabinets, Computer Server Cabinets, Cell Tower Control rooms, Dyno Rooms
Self-Cleaning Filter Housing in Action
Sy-Klone's amazing MERV 16 filter and filter housing are incorporated into the RESPA Fresh Air Precleaner/Filter/Pressurizer. This Demo show the self cleaning filter and filter housing in action! The Dozer, running in a coal mine, went from 1.5 days of fresh air filter life on the cab to 1000 hours. Previously the cab would not hold pressure. With RESPA installed, it never loses pressurization between planned maintenance intervals. The high efficiency fresh air filter removes particulate at over 99% down to 0.3 microns and with the optional HEPA filter at 99.75% to 0.3 microns first pass.